Tuesday, May 31, 2011

tired

I'm just too tired to get any real coding done. I read a little bit about SDL's audio capabilities and realized that it's going to be an uphill battle getting my head around how that works. Video is almost trivially easy in comparison - or at least it's easier to understand because imagining an array where every element is a pixel is easier than whatever mess audio uses.

I also did a little bit of reading trying to see if anyone else solved how to handle dates and making a histogram of how many times a thing happened on a date in Python. There are lots of examples but I think Python programmers are even more sadistic than C programmers when it comes to trying to do complex things in as few lines as possible. It just makes for unreadable code that you can't learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment