Monday, March 21, 2011

Python and Reaper?

http://www.reaper.fm/sdk/reascript/reascript.php

I added some code to the security camera program to add a directory to my Dropbox folder with the current day's date (if it doesn't already exist) and then add the pictures to that directory. The more I do the more ideas I have - like now I want to write a quick and dirty web page that always displays the last-taken picture (and refreshes accordingly).

The next C vacation I take will probably involve getting Reaper's Python integration figured out. It's the next step in my rat-controlled midi actions goal. I'm fairly certain I can get the object tracking working fairly quickly and then have it dump out an x,y pair that I can shuffle out as a midi command such that it behaves like when I bind the wheel on my keyboard to a midi event range.

No comments:

Post a Comment