Monday, February 21, 2011

Nothing new

The impending conference we're hosting at work has taken up all my energy. I have time in the evenings but no motivation!

I've been working with Matlab a bit so at least I'm doing something programming related. Nothing too difficult - mostly just cycling through data returned from the system for things of interest and making note of it, or displaying data. Matlab gets slow as molasses when you're dealing with displaying graphs made of thousands of points.

Speaking of graphs, I've been struggling to find an easy way of graphing data using GTK. I know that GTK is just a framework and you need other things (Cairo, etc) to do displays but I thought I'd find something quick and easy to use for plotting line graphs. Maybe I'm not searching with the right terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment