Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've been a bit light on the journaling side of things, but I am programming. Last night I started getting into the 3rd chapter of the GTK book. I have yet to finish the second exercise of chapter 2, but that's because rewriting a program is kind of dull. I certainly DO need to finish that exercise for the sake of completeness, but not right now. I think the point of that exercise is to force the reader into the API which is just a timesink and I'm really relying on google to get me to the right spot.

I'm impressed with how GTK handles tables.

My goal this week is to do the first few Euler project tasks and work on my prime finder. Step one in making the prime finder not so naive is to eliminate searching for factors in even numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment