Monday, January 24, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/Y55lK.jpg

I have this "kitchen sink" program I've been adding stuff to as I learn GTK. It's a bit fast and sloppy because it's just fussing about with the stuff I've learned to see how much I can abuse it.

Once I learned how to initialize and add widgets, I wanted to see if an array of widgets was acceptable, and it seems that it is. I can even loop through the array and initialize/add widgets in the loop. "This is label 1" to "this is label 5" were added like that. If you press a keyboard key the window title text and "Press A Button" change to something else (which was the hard fought battle described in my last post).

I wanted it to change based off mouse clicks, but it seems only buttons emit that kind of signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment