Saturday, December 25, 2010

flu

I have the flu - confirmed with one of those rapid flu test things as influenza A. I went to one of those little clinics that some CVS pharmacies have. The last time I was there was when I had strep a few years ago.

Anyways, I'm so awfully behind in learning C. I had hoped to do something over the holidays but November and December have been dominated by family stuff and wedding planning (and now the flu).

I thought I was so clever getting my environment set up on my netbook, but switching my keyboard/mouse/monitor between my netbook and desktop is a hassle. Or maybe I'm just lazy.

I had two months of living alone which should have been perfect for focusing on programming, but all I did was work 12 hour days since I didn't have a reason to come home on time.

Well. Here's to 2011 being more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment