Friday, October 14, 2011

New stuff

I've been using Blogger since 2003 (prior to the Google purchase of the service). It's about time I start using some of the more advanced features and widgets and stuff. I've added an incomplete "about" page, a label list, and a Twitter account.

I'm going to try and keep the posts here to important things (excluding this post of course) that are worth the time it takes to write out. The purpose of this journal is to write out things I've learned in such a way that a teenage version of myself (the one that tried and failed at learning C the first time) could understand it.

I debated whether or not to end this journal and start a new one since I've pretty much stopped only focusing on C and have moved on to new languages like Python and soon Objective-C, as well as new frameworks like GTK and soon Cocoa. If I were to move to a new one I'd probably try to get my own domain name and a more complex journaling software like Wordpress. Maybe someday, but this serves my needs for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment