Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to it, I hope

Wedding and honeymoon are accomplished so now it's time to get back to my regularly scheduled hobbies.

It's been a while so I need to get back to C as my primary goal. What I'd like to do is figure out what I'm strong at (loop structures, pointers/variables) and focus on what I'm weak at (recursion, memory management) and inexperienced at (advanced data structures, higher math computations, string handling). I think the best thing for me to do is return my focus to Project Euler problems and throw in some GTK when it fits like I did for problem 7.

I did a pretty good job of documenting my Python progress (here and elsewhere) so I'm not worried about stepping away from it for a bit.

I'm on Problem 9 now and I'd like to get through Problem 15 before the end of September. I think that's a reasonable goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment